Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Aini & Ahmad

Minggu lepas adalah hari lahir Aini dan Ahmad. Aini's on 27 Jan and Ahmad's on 29 Jan. Since this year is the last year we are in Dunedin, me and Halim agree to celebrate their birthday at the Chipmunks. Chipmunks ni tpt mainan budak2.... mmg budak2 suka kalu pi sini.

Last week (Wed-Fri), Aini and Ahmad attended their Holiday Programme. Since their birthday was during the holiday programme, so I baked a cake for them to celebrate with some of their friends over there. This is the cake... a simple chocolate cake with a simple decoration!

Yesterday, Sunday 31st Jan, we celebrated Aini & Ahmad's birthday at the Chipmunks.  I decided to bake some cupcakes and decorate them. Here are some of the photos....
 
The cupcakes with vanilla, coloured and chocolate butter frost.

 
Here I put coloured sugar topping... 


 
These are the cupcakes with some icing decoration... my first trial hahahaha... at least now I know that I can do it.... hmmm I guess I inherit the talent from my late-mom :-D

Okay... the party celebration was from 1.30pm to 3.30pm... blow candle was on 2.30pm.... so just enjoy the photos...
 
The big slide

Aini with her friends....

 Ahmad with his friends...


hmm.. Iffah pun tak mau ketinggalan juga hehehe...
Happy Birthday song...
 
 
The kids were all having fun.

Okay... now let's see what presents they got!
 

  
  
Thanks to all Aini and Ahmad's friends who came to the party and gave the presents... Both of them likes all of the presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment