Monday, March 9, 2009

Set up Apache server

Salam... today i'm going to talk about technical stuff which is related to my study... just now I had a meeting with my supervisor.. last week he asked me to bring my laptop. The reason was to install latest code for my language learning system. So far I have followed all the instructions... rupanya kena jadikan my laptop ni as Apache server & client... sebabnya my system tu web-based....

Alhamdulillah after following all instructions, my Apache server is now up & running... Apa website addressnya? Tunggu yek.. sebab cuma ada satu lagi code to be downloaded... itu yang paling penting.. kiranya nyawa for my system... anyway.. wish me luck.. hopefully I can completed installing all the codes and may start my coding more as soon as possible!

That's all for my very short writing...... hehehehe...

Chiow!

No comments:

Post a Comment